We respect your privacy
- Firelabs Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Firelabs Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, landing pages, lead capture forms, as well as provided to us directly or in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to contact you, send information, provide updates and enable us to deliver services to you. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, communicate with our team or in relation to a job application.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Firelabs Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Firelabs Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms, direct mail or social media.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is essential and required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Firelabs Pty Ltd, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. This may include, but is not limited to the United States of America.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Firelabs Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Level 6, 10 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Website, Digital Marketing & Tracking
- When you visit our website (www.firelabs.com.au) or associated landing pages, we collect certain information such as IP address, browser type, operating system, the website visited immediately before coming to our site, the pages you visit, screen recordings of your visit, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our services. This data may be collected by third party tools on our behalf such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics.
- When you receive an email, sms or message from us. We may track any clicks on links and whether you opened the message or not. We use this data in an aggregated manner to analyse engagement so that we can improve our communication and services.
- We may from time to time use browser technologies like Cookies, LocalStorage and SessionStorage on our website and associated landing pages. These technologies provide a standardised way to store small amounts of data in your browser. These can be used to identify you when you come back to the site and to store details about your use of the site, often to provide a more personalized experience. Cookies, LocalStorage and SessionStorage are not malicious programs that access or damage your computer or identity. Most web browsers automatically accept these but you can choose to turn off this functionality by changing your browser settings. You can also instruct your browser to clear any record of this data. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website however.
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Firelabs Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Privacy notice effective date: 20th November 2020